Saturday, December 11, 2010

#106: No meat lasagna


According to the recipe, this is 4 points per serving.  I highly doubt that!  It is either wrong, or I used WAY more cheese than needed.  You can see the original recipe here, but below are the changes I made (I made a lot of changes to make this easier!)  This was YUMMY!  Nothing super special about this lasagna, but it still was good and all four of us enjoyed it!

1 jar of spaghetti sauce
1 package lasagna noodles
1 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese


Preheat oven to 350º, lightly spray 11 x 7 inch baking sheet with cooking spray.  (I used an 8x8 pan)
Spoon some of sauce into bottom of prepared baking dish. Make layers of noodles, ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, and sauce (in that order).  I did this two times.  Then topped the lasagna with remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese. Pour 1/4- 1/2 c water along the edge of the pan.
(This is where I froze until ready to use!)


Bake for 35 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.  (I baked frozen for 1 hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment