Tuesday, December 14, 2010

#113: Perfect Party Pizza


I don't remember how I stumbled upon this recipe, but it was a semi-healthy pizza recipe, and since Brian is always asking that I make either spaghetti or pizza, I figured I would oblige and add this one to our menu.  We all enjoyed this one!  Nothing super special, but yummy none-the-less.  (My half had diced yellow peppers and pepperoni)

Ingredients:

1 package Italian style spaghetti sauce mix
1 tsp. oregano leaves
1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper, optional
1-1/4 cups tomato purée
1/4 cup water
2 12 inch pizza crusts
2 cups shredded fat-free mozzarella cheese
Desired pizza toppings

Instructions:
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Spread sauce over each pizza crust to within 1 inch of edge. Sprinkle with cheese and other pizza toppings, if desired. Bake 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and cheese melted.
Makes 8 servings
3 POINTS per serving (I have not rechecked this, just going off the original post)

No comments:

Post a Comment