Saturday, October 25, 2014

#1,356: Vegetarian Crockpot Paleo Chili


After not eating too many carbs the last several months, this was a really good, filling vegetarian chili.  I'll admit, I'm actually kind of afraid to eat it because of all the carbs!  It was simple to make and I now have lunches or dinners ready for the next several days.  I've enjoyed this so far...hopefully my body will enjoy having the carbs too.  


1 red onion, diced
1 can organic black beans, rinsed
1 can organic red kidney beans, rinsed

2 medium zucchini, diced
2 bell peppers, diced

2 carrots, peeled and diced
1 large can of organic diced tomatoes
1 small can of organic crushed tomatoes
1 packet of Mrs. Dash Salt-free Chili Seasoning
1 can diced green chilies 
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 c frozen corn
salt and pepper to taste


In a large slow cooker, combine all of the ingredients.  Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment