Saturday, October 11, 2014

#1,354: Easy Marinated Grilled Pork Chops

Whenever a recipe calls for mustard I get nervous that my family isn't going to eat or like it.  Then almost every time, I'm shocked that they had no idea that it was even in the recipe.  :)  These pork chops were so simple to make.  I almost forgot to make the marinade before going to work, but was able to throw it together literally in ONE minute.  My family enjoyed these pork chops, so I would definitely make this again.  


3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard (I used spicy brown mustard)
1/3 cup olive oil
4 bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick; about 2 1/2 pounds total) (I used boneless thin cut pork chops)
oil, for the grill
1 teaspoon coriander seeds, crushed, or 1 teaspoon ground coriander

Whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and ⅓ cup of the olive oil in a small bowl. Prick the pork chops all over with a fork and add to the marinade; turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 12 hours.

Heat grill to medium. Once it is hot, clean the grill grate with a wire brush. Just before grilling, oil the grill grate with canola oil.


Remove the pork chops from the marinade and pat dry. Season with the coriander and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest chop (avoiding the bone) registers 145° F, 5 to 6 minutes per side.

No comments:

Post a Comment