Saturday, October 25, 2014

#1,372: Sparkling Cranberry Kiss


I love making new drink recipes when I have company over for book club.  It gives me an excuse to try a new recipe.  This was SO simple to make and personally, I think it's a good fall drink...and would be really good warm too.  :)  Although I don't know what that would do to the ginger ale??  My kids really loved this.  They have been drinking the leftovers all week.  I will probably make this again for them this week.  This was really good. 

6 cups cranberry juice
1-1/2 cups orange juice
3 cups ginger ale
Ice cubes
Orange slices, optional


In a pitcher, combine cranberry juice and orange juice. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale; serve over ice. If desired, serve with orange slices. Yield: 14 servings (3/4 cup each).

No comments:

Post a Comment