Saturday, October 18, 2014

#1,365: Spicy Ranch Ritz Crackers


This wasn't the best picture I could take of these crackers, but I knew if I didn't take it as soon as I took these out of the oven, I was going to forget to do it...and I did!  As you can see from the photo above, some of the crackers were heavily loaded with the ranch mix, and some weren't.  Next time I think I'm going to put these into 2 ziplock bags instead of one whole box of crackers in one bag to try and distribute the seasoning more evenly.  Regardless, these were really good.  They were a little too good because I kept sneaking some off the tray.  I paid for it on the scale the next day too!  These are a tad addicting!   

1 box of regular Ritz crackers (not Ritz Bitz)
1 stick unsalted butter, melted
ranch seasoning packet
1 tbsp red pepper flakes (I used more like 1 tsp)
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 c grated Parmesan cheese


Place the crackers in a large ziplock bag.  Pour the melted butter over the crackers and shake to combine.

In a separate bowl combine the remaining ingredients and pour into the ziplock bag with the crackers.  Shake well to combine and coat all of the crackers with the ranch mixture.

Place on a baking sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.  Remove from oven and cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment