Thursday, August 28, 2014

#1,318: Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt


This is a super simple, tasty recipe that I found and made for my kids to add to their Greek Yogurt.  I give the kids yogurt and Greek yogurt often, especially since I don't give them many carbs at dinner anymore.  I especially give it to Matthew who is a very picky meat/protein eater.  They all loved this recipe and I've probably made it 3 times now.  So simple,yet so good. 

The recipe below is for one serving and is suggested to be added to an individual serving (6 oz cup??) of plain or vanilla flavored Greek Yogurt.  I tend to use more yogurt than the recipe calls for so that it's even healthier.  In my opinion one single serving of yogurt does not need an additional 3 tablespoons of sugar/sweeteners (nut butter, sugar, chocolate chips).  So alter the recipe as you see fit. 

To an individual serving of plain Greek yogurt, add:
1 tbsp nut butter (we use peanut butter or Nutella)
1 tbsp sweetener (I used a little organic sugar)
1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1/4 tsp of vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment