Sunday, August 31, 2014

#1,330: Zucchini Carpaccio

If you love marinated cucumbers, you might love this recipe.  And if you are like me and you don't like marinated cucumbers because they are too mushy, you might definitely love this recipe. :)  I don't like how cucumbers get soft and mushy as they sit and marinate.  I like my veggies crisp.  And although these veggies do get softer as they sit, I cut them into larger slices so they held up better.  I am not a huge raw zucchini fan, but this recipe may have just made me a converter!
3 medium zucchini (about 1 pound)
¼ cup olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon celtic sea salt
Trim off the ends of the zucchini, then slice lengthwise as thin as possible

Place zucchini, olive oil, balsamic and salt in a shallow baking dish (forget that, I thew it all in a bowl)Place in refrigerator to marinate (1 hour to overnight)

Serves 4

No comments:

Post a Comment