Sunday, August 10, 2014

#1,304: Cola Burgers



A little surprisingly, my family really enjoyed these burgers.  The girls both asked for seconds and Chloe almost never finishes an entire burger. I only had a few bites because I wanted to try it and be able to review it but it wasn't something that was really on my plan so I couldn't eat the whole thing.  This will be a recipe our family makes again!
1 egg
1/2 c cola, divided
1/2 c crushed saltines
6 tbsp french dressing, divided
2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 lb ground beef or turkey
hamburger buns

Combine the egg, 1/4 c cola, saltines, 2 tbsp dressing, parmsaan and salt.  Add the ground meat and mix well.  Shape into 6 patties.

In a bowl combine the remaining cola and dressing.  Grill patties uncovered for 3 min per side Brush with cola mixture.  Grill 8-10 minutes longer, or until juices run clear, basting and turning as needed.  Serve on buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment