Sunday, August 24, 2014

#1,315: Paleo Banana Chocolate Shake


I've been looking for some easy, fast, healthy breakfast ideas for the kids and I came across this recipe for Paleo Banana Chocolate Shakes.  Chloe (age 5) loved making this with me and being my non-smoothie drinker, drank the most of any of the kids.  I took a tiny sip of this and immediately fell in love.  Chloe has already requested this again for breakfast tomorrow!  

2 frozen bananas
1 1/2 tsp dark cocoa powder
1/2 c coconut milk (I used unsweetened chocolate almond milk)
1/2 c cold water (I omitted)
1 tbsp almond butter (I used nutella)
pinch of cinnamon

In a blender combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth.  Add water if necessary to reach desired consistency.  Serve immediately.  

No comments:

Post a Comment