Sunday, September 23, 2012

#674: Sausage Rolls


Oh my, did I love these little sausage bites!  They were so, so easy to make and I could not stop eating them.  I will definitely make these again!  Not only are they easy, but they only require 3 ingredients, can be eaten hot, cold or at room temperature and you can make quite a few puffs at a time!!

The recipe says to cut each crescent roll triangle in half, but I started cutting each of mine in thirds and it hardly made a difference at all.  Once these puff up, even the smaller ones were still a perfect bite size portion!


Unfortunately I can't fine the link to the original recipe...sorry!

1 lb bulk pork sausage

8 oz cream cheese, softened
2 packages of crescent rolls


Brown the sausage, drain and mix it into softened cream cheese. Next, fill up the crescent rolls with the mixture and roll them up, bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes.  (Keep an eye on these, mine only needed 10 minutes).

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum… those are three of my favorite ingredients… I am going to try these… I wonder if Maddie would want to take them in her lunch (if she likes them)

    ReplyDelete