Sunday, September 9, 2012

#661: Crockpot BBQ Chicken


This recipe could not be any easier.  Okay if you literally just poured the BBQ sauce on the chicken I suppose it could, but a few extra ingredients makes no difference in ease.  This recipe is a great last minute meal to make!

We decided to shred the meat and eat it on toasted rolls.  But you could also serve this over rice, noodles...whatever!

We loved this.  Chloe wasn't a super huge fan but Brian, Allison and I all enjoyed this.  I will definitely make this again!


4-6 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts (i threw them in frozen… even easier!)
1 full bottle of BBQ sauce (I used sweet baby ray’s)
1/4 c vinegar
1/2 to 1 tsp. red pepper flakes (I omitted)
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 – 1 tsp. garlic powder

Mix BBQ sauce with all ingredients listed under it. place chicken in Crockpot. Pour sauce over it and cook on low for 4-6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment