Thursday, September 6, 2012

#659: Oatmeal Smoothie

I can't find my photo anywhere!  I know I took one!  This photo is courtesy of http://www.marthastewart.com/851771/oatmeal-smoothies

On pinterest, this was labeled as "Lauren Conrad's "7 Days to skinny Jeans," but looking at the website it came from (Martha Stewart) I don't know where it got that name!?
 
I thought this was pretty good.  I would definitely make this again, as it was a very filling smoothie. I almost always have all of these ingredients on hand too.  Two thumbs up from me!

1 cup ice (I omitted)
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup plain low fat yogurt

1 banana
1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup coconut water or other liquid, such as juice (I used water)

Place ice and raspberries in the bottom of blender, and all other ingredients on top. Whir until completely smooth. Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment