Sunday, September 23, 2012

#672: Sopapilla Cheesecake

I was looking for something to make for breakfast for a "camp out" with the in laws.  I wanted something that I could make ahead of time and not worry about reheating.  I decided to make this super easy Sopapilla Cheesecake.  Let me say it again...THIS.IS.SO.EASY. 

This would be a great breakfast OR dessert.  Definitely going to make this again.  Definitely!

2 cans pillsbury butter crescent rolls (use the crescent sheets!)
2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup butter (melted)
Cinnamon and sugar

Instructions:
Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased pan. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment