Friday, November 27, 2015

#1,680: Cranberry Banana Smoothie


I have some fresh cranberries leftover from a science experiment I did with my kids at school for Thanksgiving, so I had to find some fresh cranberry recipes to use up these sour little gems.  I wanted to make something that hopefully my kids would eat...or in this case, drink.  I found this super simple recipe for a smoothie and figured it would be a good recipe to subject my kids to.  Although they all complained a little bit that I was giving them cranberries (oh the horror!!), there was no smoothie left, and 2 of them asked for seconds.  I'd say this was a pretty successful recipe!  :) 


8 ounces fresh cranberries
2 small banana
1 cup canned, light coconut milk (I used almond milk)

Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.



No comments:

Post a Comment