Friday, November 20, 2015

#1,671:Carrot-Ginger Salad

Look at this super simple, 4 ingredient side dish!  I was able to throw this recipe together super fast for dinner one night.  I actually really liked this, and I used a little less of the dressing so that it wasn't swimming in it...I probably could have still used a little less.  You have to like radishes to enjoy this recipe as it is a bit overpowering.  I think next time I'll cut my radishes in half so it's a little easier to eat with the carrot ribbons.  Overall, good recipe though!

1/4 cup plus 4 tsp. store-bought sesame-ginger dressing
3/4 pound small carrots, peeled
4 radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
1/3 cup cilantro leaves

Peel carrots into ribbons. In bowl, toss carrots, radishes, cilantro and 4 tsp. dressing; season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment