Monday, July 16, 2012

#615: Pina Colada Popsicles


Oh how I wish I could be sitting with my family on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean drinking a non-alcoholic pina colada.  (I just prefer the non-alcoholic ones because they taste better!).  Since that is not even remotely a possibility anytime in the future (near or far) I'll have to settle for these pina colada popsicles instead. 
The girls and I enjoyed these (although it had a little too much banana taste for my liking).  Regardless, these were good frozen as popsicles or still thawed as a drink.  Yes, I'd definitely make these again.

1 can pineapple chunks, in juice
1 banana (I used 1 1/2)
1 can coconut milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Blend in blender until smooth and then pour into popsicle molds and add sticks before freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment