Saturday, July 7, 2012

#607: Nutella Sushi


No this is not actual sushi.  My brother was a little concerned when I told him what my nephew was eating.  :)  The peanut butter and jelly sushi I made for the kids a few weeks ago were such a huge hit, I decided to make it again for them but this time use Nutella instead.  (Who cannot resist chocolate and hazelnut spread!?!?!)  These do not photo well (at least mine didn't) so I use the next best picture...the kids eating them!  (Chloe and my nephew).  I think you can tell by looking at this photo, they enjoyed it.  I think I made 7 sandwiches for the 3 kids. 

Sandwich bread
Nutella

Cut off the crust of the bread.  Use a rolling pin to flatten out the bread.  Spread Nutella all over one side of the bread.  Starting on one end, roll up the bread tightly like you would sushi.  Cut each roll into 4 or 5 pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment