Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kroger's Truly Awesome Cookies

 No, this is not a new recipe I've made/tried.  However, it is a new product I had the opportunity to try through BzzAgent.  And I'm so glad I did!  These cookies remind me a lot of Chips Ahoy, but these are SO much better.  They haven't been in the stores very long, and I was not familiar with them before this campaign.  Two things I love most about these cookies:
1: These are BIG cookies.  Way bigger than you would expect from a box of pre-packaged cookies.
2. The first ingredient listed on the box is chocolate chips!  How can you not like a cookie that lists chocolate chips as their number 1 ingredient!?  The only thing I wish is that there were more in the box.  These only come in packages of 8 (a box is not going to last very long with the four of us!)  However, unlike regular cookies, you really can eat just one at a time.  Do you have a Kroger near you?  (or a Kroger Affiliated store)  If so, go out and get a box of these right away.  Your family will thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment