Tuesday, June 2, 2015

It Works for Us: Young Living Eucalyptus Radiata: Helped our Cough/Allergies

A few months ago (after an entire long month of the kids being sick!) I finally gave in and started purchasing some Young Living Essential Oils.  My chiropractor had been suggesting them, but because of the price I was leery of trying them.  But after "pukey-December" I broke down and gave some of them a try.  Since then I am an essential oils addict.  :)  One that I decided to try was Eucalyptus Radiata.  My research online showed that it could help with a cough.  We've already been doing vicks on the bottom of their feet at night when needed, but my 3 year old had a persistent cough, which I am pretty sure is due to seasonal allergies.  

I've been using this essential oil on him for a few weeks now and it has helped his cough tremendously!!  When his coughing is really bad, I put it on him 3 times a day; but otherwise I just put it on him in the morning when I get him dressed and at night when he puts his pajamas on.

I use 4 drops of a carrier oil (we use avocado oil) and 1 drop of the Eucalyptus Radiata on 3 spots:
On his chest
On his spine/back
On the bottom of his feet


We love this stuff!!


Disclaimer: The information shared is not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any illness, nor is it meant to replace professional medical attention or advice. Advice and testimonies are all based on use of Young Living brand of oils specifically. Use and application of this information is done solely at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment