Friday, June 26, 2015

#1,525: Two Ingredient Mango Soft Serve


My kids love ice cream and would love if we walked to the store every night to get some.  So I decided to make this simple, fresh "ice cream" for them tonight.  I couldn't make it fast enough as they were super excited to try it.  They thought it was "just ok" and asked if I could make it with something else besides the coconut milk next time.  I think they were expecting ice cream and it is definitely a softer consistency than that.  I liked it though.  I doubt I'll make this again for this group, but I would definitely eat it again if put in front of me (let's be honest though, I'd probably eat anything sweet whether I liked it or not).   

2 cups of frozen mango
2-4 Tablespoons of Organic Heavy Cream or Full Fat Coconut Milk
10 drops of liquid stevia (optional)

Add the mango to a food processor and let it go until it reaches a creamy consistency.  Slowly add the heavy cream and continue to let it whip.   Add the liquid stevia if desired.  Scoop into bowls and enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment