Wednesday, June 3, 2015

#1, 508: Garlic Bread Spirals

This recipe has been sitting on my pinterest board for two years!  Why have I waited this long to make this super easy recipe?!  Allison helped me make this recipe and my whole family loved it, even with "veggies inside it."  It has great a flavor, especially with the addition of the parmesan cheese.  I will definitely be making this again!!

The original recipe says to use refrigerated crusty French loaf, but after reading the reviews on this, it sounded like this does not roll out easily and I wanted this to be as simple as possible so I decided to use crescent sheets instead.  I think that was a good call.  

1/4 cup butter, melted
2 green onions, finely chopped
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf (I used 1 tube of crescent sheets)

In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients. Unroll dough; spread butter mixture to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups, cut side down.


Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 1 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment