Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Homemade Ideas: DIY Foaming Hand Soap with Thieves Young LivingEssential Oil


I am obsessed with essential oils right now and the one I was first introduced to (and use most often) is Thieves.  They sell a hand soap which I use at my chiropractors office but personally I think it is really expensive.  SO I found a recipe online that shows you how to make it yourself.  Although I don't like the color of the soap in the dispenser (it's like a cloudy white), I am really enjoying the soap itself and it was so simple to make.  The cost of the ingredients you need to buy upfront is way more than it would be if you just bought a bottle of hand soap, BUT I am going to get a TON of refills from this now.
To make one foaming hand soap dispenser you will need:

An empty foam hand soap dispenser (duh!)  
Desired Young Living Essential Oils (I used Thieves)

In one foaming hand soap dispenser: 
Add 2-3 Tablespoons of Liquid Castile Soap to your soap dispenser.
Add 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerine.  
Add 5-6 drops of Thieves oil or any oil combo of your choice.  
Slowly fill the container with water, leaving about 1 inch at the top (so it doesn't overflow when you put the cap on it).  
Gently shake to combine all ingredients.


Disclaimer: The information shared is not intended to treat, cure, or diagnose any illness, nor is it meant to replace professional medical attention or advice. Advice and testimonies are all based on use of Young Living brand of oils specifically. Use and application of this information is done solely at your own risk.


No comments:

Post a Comment