Thursday, June 25, 2015

#1,518: Crustless Pumpkin Pie


Here's a recipe that my friend Jaime requested I try out for her.  I had some leftover canned pumpkin in my fridge needing to get used, so I figured it was the perfect time to try it out.  

I LIKED this recipe but didn't love it. But I LOVE pumpkin pie and I definitely love the crust that is missing from this recipe. However if you don't mind the crust being gone, my guess is you will like this. 

15 oz can of pure pumpkin
12 oz can fat free evaporated skim milk
3/4 c egg substitute (or 3 egg whites)
1/2 tsp salt
3 Tbsp pumpkin pie spices
1 tsp vanilla
2/3 c splenda or sugar (I used 3 packets of stevia)

Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour into a 9" sprayed pie pan.

Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then at 325 for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. 
Cool completely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment