Monday, June 25, 2012

#587: Frozen Yogurt Drops



I don't know if I can actually call this a recipe.  There isn't any cooking involved in this at all.  Regardless, I found this on Pinterest (thanks to it originally being pinned by my friend Amy), and as soon as I saw it, I went to my fridge got out some yogurt and made these. 

I was so excited for the girls to try these today, and am so happy to report that they LOVED it; especially Allison!!  She couldn't stop talking about the "ice cream yogurt."  That's pretty much what it tastes like, little yogurt ice cream balls.

Mine were not nearly as pretty as the original recipe photo, but my kids don't care what it looks like!

Yogurt, any kind or flavor (although I wouldn't use low carb because it's so thick)
Sandwich size Ziploc bag
Wax paper


Spoon or pour the yogurt into the ziplock bag.  Snip off a tiny bit of the corner and pipe little yogurt circles onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.  Place in freezer until firm. 

Pop off the wax paper and enjoy frozen.  Easy AND delicious!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww… I feel famous! At least all my hours on Pinterest is paying off. I haven't tried it - but I do have some yogurt tubes that Maddie has grown bored of (the novelty of those wears off fast) and I think I will make yogurt drops tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete