Friday, June 22, 2012

#582: Creamy Peach Smoothie


I've been meaning to try this breakfast recipe for quite some time now but never had frozen peaches in the house.  Well I'm happy to report that you don't need to have frozen peaches...I had FRESH peaches and cut them up and stuck them in the freezer until frozen.  : ) 

I also am not a huge fan of orange juice and rarely have it i the house, so I made this with Cranberry Pomegranite juice instead. 

The girls and I all loved this.  The girls liked it so much I had to tell them to stop drinking my breakfast!  I will definitely make this again the next time I have peaches about to go bad.


1 cup frozen organic sliced peaches (from 10-oz bag)
6 oz Fat Free French vanilla yogurt (2/3 cup)
3/4 cup orange juice                                           
1 tablespoon honey

In blender or food processor, place all ingredients. Cover and blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth.  Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment