Monday, November 15, 2010

#83: Nacho Hashbrown Casserole


This is one of those recipes that I make and I assume that my family won't eat or like it, but I'm going to try it on them anyways.   Sometimes I just want to make things that I like...and it looked ridiculously easy!

The family did not like this one.  I thought it was good, but spicy, and not worth making since I threw most of it out because I can't eat the entire thing myself. 

Ingredients


1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
1 large onion, finely chopped
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream

Directions
In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment