Wednesday, November 3, 2010

#68: Honey Mustard Kielbasa and Potatoes


So we aren't actually eating this until tomorrow, but it says to cook in the oven for 55 minutes and I don't have time for that when I get home from work, so I cooked this tonight and just plan to reheat tomorrow.  Can I just say my house smells FABULOUSLY!!  Mmmmmm!  I couldn't wait to try this and Allison was asking to try it too (always a good sign!).  So of course I had to try this hot...and I LOVED it!  I hope Brian likes this tomorrow.  Mr. Picky probably won't like the honey mustard sauce it's in, but it really isn't nearly as thick as I thought it would be.  (Fingers crossed that this is a keeper from him!)

*** Update: Brian was very opposed to the honey mustard, as he claimed "You know I don't like mustard."  He didn't even want to try it.  Allison and I LOVED this though. It was good! ***


This was ridiculously easy to make, so I highly recommend this recipe!!

3/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth--which I used)
1/4 cup Honey Mustard
2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 lb. kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
1-1/4 lb. red potatoes (about 4), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
1 large onion, sliced


Heat oven to 400°F.  Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow pan. Drizzle with wine mixture; toss to coat. (I mixed/tossed all ingredients in a large bowl and then placed and cooked in a 9x13 pan).

Bake 55 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment