Monday, January 16, 2017

#1,868: Fiesta Ranch Dip

I had a big container of cottage cheese that needed to get used up and a recipe to use it in.  I found a recipe that not only helped me use up my cottage cheese, but also use that random fiesta ranch packet I had in my pantry as well.  Plus I happened to also have just the right amount of sour cream, so this seemed like a no-brainer!

I didn't love this when I first made/tried it.  But it definitely does taste better as it sits longer.  It's still not my favorite dip I've ever had, but I certainly would eat this.  Let's be honest though, I'll eat most everything.  LOL! 


12 oz Cottage Cheese (I used more like 16 oz)
8 oz Sour Cream
4 oz Mayo (I added about 6 oz)
1 Fiesta Ranch Mix Packet

In a blender or food processor, mix all 4 ingredients together. Refrigerate until ready to serve.  The longer you let the dip set the more flavor it has. Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment