Friday, January 1, 2016

#1,743: Happy New Year Pizza

I found a picture of this floating around pinterest and couldn't wait to make it for our New Years Day dinner.  The kids loved it, and it was so simple, this might become a yearly tradition for us.  

13.8 oz can of tube pizza dough
Pizza sauce
Mozzarella/Italian blend/or your favorite pizza cheese
Any desired pizza toppings (we just ate cheese pizza)


Unroll the pizza dough and cut into four strips (the long way).  Shape each piece into the number of the year.  I had extra dough for the "1" so I used it to finish off the "6."  

Bake according to the directions on the tube dough.  (I cooked ours at 425 degrees for 15 minutes). 

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog idea! Even though I am at home with my kids, it doesn't mean I have much time or creativity left around dinner time. I look forward to viewing past recipes. I am really intrigued by the freeze-ahead meals. Thanks for turning me on to your blog (via FB!). Hope to see you around town.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dana!! Hopefully you find some that your family enjoys as well!

      Delete
  2. I love your blog idea! Even though I am at home with my kids, it doesn't mean I have much time or creativity left around dinner time. I look forward to viewing past recipes. I am really intrigued by the freeze-ahead meals. Thanks for turning me on to your blog (via FB!). Hope to see you around town.

    ReplyDelete