Thursday, December 27, 2012

January 2013 Dinner Menu

Okay, I haven't posted our dinner menu in a long time.  Probably haven't posted in at least a year.  But I've had a few people ask me to do so again, so here it is.  Now, you'll notice a few things:
1.  My family likes pizza, spaghetti, and breakfast for dinner.  So at least one is on our menu each week.  I obviously don't cook new recipes each night!
2.  Our January calendar is currently still pretty empty so as it starts to fill up, dinner ideas will start to get moved around and bumped to February.  But as of now, this is our plan.
3.  I don't have many side dishes listed.  I usually end up making things that are easy and that we have on hand. 
 
15 of the planned dinners below are new recipes for us to try.  It's going to be a busy blog month with the new recipes as well as new veggie side dishes and lunch ideas.
17 of the dinners will be prepped ahead of time and put into the freezer.


No comments:

Post a Comment