Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#740: Special Spinach Salad


Photo courtesy of Taste of Home
Okay so I didn't actually take a picture of this one.  I think people think I'm crazy when I whip out my camera at dinner to take a picture of something I made.  It makes me look bad.  So when I brought this to thanksgiving at my in laws I decided not to take a picture of this last minute. 

Regardless of my photo or not, I absolutely loved this salad (with the addition of bacon of course!).  I was a little leery of the dressing, but I thought it was fabulous.  I would definitely, definitely make this again!

1/3 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
1/2 cup dried cranberries
 
In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and mustard. Divide spinach among four salad plates; drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries. Yield: 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment