Tuesday, December 4, 2012

#743: Slow Cooker Pizza Bake


Okay I have to confess a secret...I didn't actually cook this in my crockpot.  I intended too but I forgot to turn it on and I wanted to eat dinner before 8 pm!  So I made this as directed but then just baked in the oven for 35 minutes or so to heat it up. 

We enjoyed this meal (made in a crockpot or not).  Easy.  Good.  Filling.  Yep, we'll make this again.

1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 medium onion (optional), diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
8 oz sliced pepperoni
4 oz (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
8 oz (2 cups) shredded cheddar cheese
12 oz Rigatoni noodles, cooked
15 oz pizza sauce
26 oz Spaghetti sauce
Brown meat, onion and pepper in frying pan. Drain grease and add pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce.
 
Combine all ingredients in a large crock pot (spray with non-stick spray first).  Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes and then LOW for 2 or 3 hours until the cheese melts.

No comments:

Post a Comment