Sunday, January 7, 2018

New Years Pizza (2018) Recipe Revisited


On New Years Day of 2016 (1/1/16) I made this recipe/pizza for my kids.  Since then it's become a yearly tradition in our house to have New Years Pizza.  It it such a simple recipe and requires as little as 3 ingredients (of course you can add more toppings besides cheese if you'd like...but my family prefers cheese).  

PS...Happy New Year!  Hoping everyone as a wonderful, healthy, safe, and prosperous 2018!!

13.8 oz can of tube pizza dough
Pizza sauce
Mozzarella/Italian blend/or your favorite pizza cheese
Any desired pizza toppings (we just ate cheese pizza)


Unroll the pizza dough and cut into four strips (the long way).  Shape each piece into the number of the year.  I had extra dough for the "1" so I used it to finish off the "0 and 8."  


Bake according to the directions on the tube dough.  (I cooked ours at 425 degrees for 15 minutes). 

No comments:

Post a Comment