Friday, July 3, 2015

My New Favorite Kitchen Gadget: Pampered Chef Brownie Pan

At the end of the school year I got a unique gift from one of my students...a brownie pan from Pampered Chef.  Obviously, from this blog, you can tell that I love to cook and probably have most gadgets already...but I did NOT have this one yet.  I was a little nervous to use it because I actually hate muffin pans and have been known to throw them out after using them when I can't get them clean.  But when I made brownies recently, I decided to give this pan a try.

No joke, I am in love with this pan!  Look at the picture below...that is what the pan looked like when I took the brownies out (and I used it twice!!).  NOTHING stuck to this at all and was so easy to clean.  I'm a muffin pan user convert!!  Love, love, love!  I need to get another one now too...or maybe two more!!  So thankful for this gift from my student and her family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment