Tuesday, July 21, 2015

#1,560: Buffalo Chicken Dip


I knew this would be an easy recipe to make, but I don't know why I let it sit on my Pinterest boards for three years?!!?  This was SO good....creamy, a tiny spicy, and gooey.  I served it with pita chips and the entire pan was gone by the end of book club.  SO good.  

1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
French bread baguette slices, celery ribs or pita chips (to dip)


Preheat oven to 350°. Spread cream cheese into an ungreased shallow 1-qt. baking dish.

(I mixed this all together and then spread it on top of the cream cheese). Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, serve bread, celery or pita chips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment