Friday, July 17, 2015

#1,550: Caesar-Spinach Dip

Here's another recipe I pinned 3 years ago that I made for a recent family party.  It's a slight spin on traditional spinach dip. I kind of like it!  It is much cheesier and has a grittier texture because of the parmesan but I was okay with that.  It is a thicker dip though so I don't know how easy this could be to serve with pieces of bread.  I think cut up veggies or crackers would be best.  I used pita chips which were delicious. 

1/2 cup Sour Cream
1/3 cup Classic Caesar Dressing
1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
1/3 cup chopped red peppers


Mix sour cream and dressing in medium bowl. Reserve 1 tsp. cheese.  Add remaining cheese to sour cream mixture with spinach and peppers; mix well. Top with reserved cheese.  Serve with crackers or veggie sticks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment