Friday, July 3, 2015

#1,537: Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette

This was a hard recipe to photograph because I didn't make enough of it to actually be able to pour it into a glass to photo.  I did however eat it on top of some lettuce from my garden, diced veggies and added some grilled pork chop on top.  You still can't really see the dressing in the photo but it's better than no picture at all I suppose.  This was a very simple salad dressing to make and I loved it not only on my salad but with the grilled meat as well.  

½ bunch or handful of cilantro
2 limes, juiced or ¼ c lime juice
1 clove garlic
½ jalapeño, remove seeds
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
8 cracks of salt
¾ tsp spicy mustard
¼ c olive oil

In a food processor or blender, combine cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, garlic, & vinegar. Blend well.  Add salt, mustard & olive oil. Blend.  Toss with mixed greens.



No comments:

Post a Comment