Sunday, May 12, 2013

Delay in posts


The countdown to the end of the school year is on.  Technically there are 16 days left!  16!!  However, my students end in 10.  Then I have 2 days of parent/teacher conferences.  Add the gigantic end of the year to-do list on top of my grad class and I can pretty much promise there won't be too many recipes posted before May 28.  But I'll try to get a few on here every so often.  Dinners planned for the next two weeks are pretty much either for the crockpot, grill or already made dinners in our freezer.  I needed to plan things that Brian can reheat or which take minimal effort.  Lunches however are a different story and I already have 5 other recipes bookmarked to make and post.  Hopefully that will happen. 

So I apologize in the delay in upcoming posts...but once summer is here we will hopefully have an abundance of fruit, veggie and salad recipes, as well as main dishes.  Come on summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment