Friday, May 24, 2013

#940: Pineapple Whip


This recipe could not possibly get any easier.  It's literally only 3 ingredients.  This is a very healthy, light and fluffy side dish that would go well with just about anything.  I would be great to make-ahead for a party or gathering.  I made it for my lunches for the week.  It was so good!! 
 
12 oz container of whipped cream
20 oz can of pineapple tidbits in juice
3.5 oz package of pistachio pudding mix (I used sugar free)
 
Place the whipped cream in a large bowl.  Open your can of pineapple and drain the juice into the bowl (do not pour the pineapple in yet).  Empty the pistachio pudding mix into the bowl and mix well.  Then add the pineapples and mix again.  For best results, let it chill in the fridge for a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. I've been making a version of this for a few years now - but with grapes in addition to the pineapple :)

    ReplyDelete