Saturday, October 24, 2015

#1,651: Easy Crockpot Italian Chicken (2 ingredients!)


I'll admit this wasn't my favorite chicken recipe of all time, but it is so simple, and so fast to throw together in the morning AND my family enjoyed it...so I will be making this one again.  It's not pretty, and I wish I would have plated it better/taken a better photo (yes that is a picture of it on my cutting board before I cut it for my kid's plates!), but dinner was in a rush that night and I just didn't have time to do more!

This is literally two ingredients though.  Couldn't be any simpler.  Make this in a day that you forgot to pull anything out of the freezer for dinner.  Throw the chicken in your crockpot frozen (or don't...that gets mixed reviews, but I do it all the time!), add some bottled Italian salad dressing, and walk out the door. 

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 bottle (16 oz) Italian Salad Dressing

Place chicken in Crockpot and pour Italian Dressing over it.  Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is cooked through.  

No comments:

Post a Comment