Sunday, October 4, 2015

#1,643:Broccoli and Apple Salad

It's no surprise if you've followed this blog for a while that I love broccoli!  I go through spurts when I don't eat it as often, but when I do, I usually eat at least 2 big bags of the florets from Sam's club a week (sometimes minimum).  This recipe was easy to make and kept in the fridge for about 2 days.  Personally it is also great with some toasted nuts too  :)   

3 cups small fresh broccoli florets
3 medium apples, chopped
1/2 cup chopped mixed dried fruit
1 tablespoon chopped red onion
1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled


In a large bowl, combine broccoli, apples, dried fruit and onion. Add yogurt; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment