Saturday, September 26, 2015

Product Review: Indulgent Pudding by Kozy Shack

I was invited to join a campaign through BzzAgent for Kozy Shack Indulgent Pudding.  I was sent a coupon to try two of these products for free so naturally we ran straight to Kroger to get some!  At first, I couldn't find this product in my store, but then realized it probably wasn't in the dairy section, but it WAS in the pudding aisle with the refrigerated pudding products.  There are four different flavors of this pudding including Chocolate Truffle, Dark Chocolate, Salted Caramel and Vanilla Bean.
I had my little shopper/helper with me, so I let her choose which ones we would get (she could pick 2).  I think we were in this aisle for at least 4 minutes while she agonized over which ones to get.  (Honestly, if she would have taken any longer, I was going to stick all four in my cart!).  Although I was secretly trying to get her to choose salted caramel (via mental telepathy) she choose the two chocolate ones instead (she really is my child though!).
  

These are delicious!!  They are rich and creamy and thick!  They really are a wonderful treat or a great way to end a meal, end a day, just as a reward for getting your to-do list done.  Ha!  They are slightly higher in calories though so they aren't something we will be eating a lot of in my house at one sitting (for example chocolate truffle has 200 calories and 9 grams of fat), but I will definitely be buying these again and trying the other two flavors!

  
You can find out more about Kozy Shack products, but especially their Indulgent pudding by checking out their website, or following them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment