Friday, September 4, 2015

#1,618: Low Calorie Greek Yogurt Brownies


I found this recipe on a Facebook Group and it claims that these brownies are only 37 calories each.  I did not go through the effort to check to make sure this is correct though.  These were really easy to make, but my kids didn't like them at all and I thought they were just ok.  Would I make these again?  No.  Would I eat one if someone put it in front of me...of course.  :) 

3/4 c nonfat Greek yogurt
1/4 c skim milk
1/2 c cocoa powder
1/2 c old fashioned rolled oats
1/2 c sugar substitute
1 egg
1/3 c applesauce
1 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Grease a square 8x8 baking dish with non stick spray (I used my square brownie/muffin pan).  Combine all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).  Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 15 minutes.  Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 squares.  


No comments:

Post a Comment