Saturday, September 26, 2015

#1,631: Easy Skillet Oregano Chicken

As I made this recipe, every single person in my family came into the house and asked if I was making spaghetti for dinner.  This recipe really has a fresh "Italian" cooking smell to it I guess.  I don't know if I necessarily think that, but I do think it smelled fantastic while cooking and my family loved this chicken.  It was so super moist, and really, really easy to make.  I will definitely be making this one again.  

2 tbsp olive oil
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (8 oz. each), halved horizontally to form 4 cutlets
6 sprigs fresh oregano
3 tablespoons butter
4 cloves garlic, minced

In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp. olive oil over medium. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook until golden on the bottom, about 4 minutes. Turn; add the oregano, butter and half the garlic. Cook, basting with the butter, until cooked through, about 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment