Saturday, September 5, 2015

Product Review: Coca-Cola Life

I recently was invited to join a BzzAgent Campaign for a new Coca-Cola product called Coca-Cola Life.  I will admit I am a Diet Coke girl, but really try not to drink it often because of the artificial sweeteners that are used in this drink.  So when I was introduced to this product and given the cutest glass bottle of pop (yes it's pop, not soda!) to try I was skeptical but willing to try it.  Let me tell you a little bit about this product first... According to the website and brand, Coca-Cola Life "is a reduced-calorie cola sweetened with a blend of sugar and Stevia leaf extract. It contains 35% fewer calories per fl oz compared to other leading colas."  Although I don't love that this has calories (I'd rather eat my calories!), I do like that it is much less than a traditional or regular Coke.  But I do love that this uses Stevia (a product I use regularly!).

The taste of this was very good.  I actually enjoyed it and so did everyone else in my family when I gave them some.  I was excited to try to see if I could find it at my local grocery store and they did have it (see photo at right) but they only had it in cans and glass bottles.  I personally would have bought it if they had it in a 2 liter though, so hopefully I can find that in another store or it will be coming soon.  


Want to know more about Coca-Cola Life?  You can check out their websitefollow them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. 

Note: Although I received these products to try for free, it in no way influenced my opinion of them, or the opinions expressed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment