Thursday, November 13, 2014

#1,367: Lazy BBQ Chicken Packets


I found this recipe on Weelicious, which is actually a video blog post.  I love that this recipe requires 2 ingredients!  I suggest watching the video...it's too simple not to watch. I was at an appointment the night this was planned for dinner so Brian (hubby) had to make it instead of me.  His opinion was that it was easy, but unless you use tongs, it's messy and you have to keep washing your hands.  Personally, I would have thrown it all in a bowl or ziplock bag and mixed the BBQ sauce with the chicken, and then just used tongs to place it on the parchment paper...but to each his own!

Overall the chicken was super moist, but we are a grilled chicken kind of family so we weren't overly excited about this.  It was good, and I would make this again, but it's nothing special.  If you like baked chicken though, you just might totally love this recipe.  


Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Favorite BBQ sauce
Parchment paper


(Here's the gist though): Place BBQ sauce on parchement paper.  Coat the chicken in BBQ sauce and wrap up in the parchment paper.  Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 30 min at 350 degrees.  

No comments:

Post a Comment