Monday, August 13, 2012

Gutzy Gear Backpack Covers Review



It's back to school time (hang I need a moment to here...okay sulking complete) and that means new clothes, new shoes, new lunchbox and of course, a new backpack!  I had the pleasure of participating in a back to school backpack party by Gutzy Gear, a company I had not heard of before.  Gutzy Gear are soft, removable, customizable backpack strap covers, that you decorate with velcro-backed patches.  These are easy for even the littlest of kids!  The velcro is strong though, so these don't fall off easily.  Your child can create their backpack strap covers in seconds...or minutes if they are like mine and they can't decide which patches to choose or where they should position them!

Photo courtesy of GutzyGear.com


These are super easy to create! Our kit came with a set of backpack strap covers for each child and a pack of 2 patches.

A set of straps comes with 2 mystery Gutzy patches and retails for $9.99. Additional patches are sold separately in sets of two for $4.99. In my town, they are available at Kmart, Toys R Us and Office Depot.  Click here to find a store near you.

  

As you can see from all of the photos everyone loved creating their Backpack straps and were excited to take them home!  My girls are ready to get very girly looking ones to add to their straps now!

For more information you can also visit the Gutzy Gear Website as well as their Facebook and Twitter pages.

I received the product mentioned above for free from Gutzy Gear. This in no way influenced my opinion and I received no monetary compensation. This giveaway is open to US and Canada residents only. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment