Sunday, August 26, 2012

#653: Grapes with Lemon-Honey Yogurt


The yogurt in this recipe is so good, I might just make it this way and eat it plain for breakfast!  Mmmm!

I loved this.  I will probably eat it every day for lunches this week.  It's healthy, light and refreshing.  I love the honey and the almonds!


1 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt (I used plain fat free yogurt)
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 cups seedless red grapes
3 cups green grapes (I omitted because I prefer red grapes)
3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted (I was too lazy to toast these this time)

In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Divide grapes among eight serving bowls. Top with yogurt mixture; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 8 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment