Sunday, August 5, 2012

#637: Chocolate-Banana Parfaits


As you've read before from my blog, I'm always looking for new ways to use up my bananas, so I decided to give this recipe a try.  Besides, (except for my husband) who doesn't love chocolate pudding??

I think I enjoyed this more than the girls did.  It's nothing special, just pudding, bananas and cool whip, but it still was good in my book. The only thing it was missing was some chopped nuts and a cherry on top...but that would defeat the healthiness of this recipe. 

1 pkg. (1.4 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
2 cups cold fat-free milk
2 bananas, sliced
3/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided

Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min.     Spoon half the pudding evenly into 4 dessert glasses; cover with layers of bananas and half the cool whip. Top with remaining pudding and cool whip.
   
Refrigerate
1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment